Tampa Bay’s Wonderland of Lights & Santa’s Village is the premier Tampa-area holiday theme park, located at the Hillsborough County Fairgrounds. Take a drive through a mile of dazzling lights and holiday displays that will make lasting memories for the whole family!
Included with the Wonderland of Lights admission is Santa’s Village, featuring Circus/Comedy/Magic Shows each night (see show schedule), wagon rides, camel and pony rides, petting zoo, wolf exhibit, delicious food, and photos with Santa!
- Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 6pm – 9pm
- Fridays & Saturdays: 6pm – 10pm
- Mondays, Dec 23rd & Dec 30th: 6pm – 9pm
- Tuesdays, Dec 24th & Dec 31st: 6pm – 9pm
- $25 per car (1 – 8 passengers)
- $40 per mini-bus (9 – 26 passengers)
- $75 per bus (26+ passengers)
- All include admission to Santa’s Village