Tampa Bay’s Wonderland of Lights & Santa’s Village is the premier Tampa-area holiday theme park, located at the Hillsborough County Fairgrounds. Take a drive through a mile of dazzling lights and holiday displays that will make lasting memories for the whole family!
Included with the Wonderland of Lights admission is Santa’s Village, featuring Circus/Comedy/Magic Shows each night (see show schedule), wagon rides, camel and pony rides, petting zoo, wolf exhibit, delicious food, and photos with Santa!
- Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 6pm – 9pm
- Fridays & Saturdays: 6pm – 10pm
- Mondays, Dec 23rd & Dec 30th: 6pm – 9pm
- Tuesdays, Dec 24th & Dec 31st: 6pm – 9pm
- $25 per car (1 – 8 passengers)
- $40 per mini-bus (9 – 26 passengers)
- $75 per bus (26+ passengers)
- All include admission to Santa’s Village
Event Sites & Contact
Please note that FL Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.
American Victory Ship Mariners Memorial Museum
Memorial Museum Admission for two (Up to 49% Off) Save Now »
AMC Highwoods 20
AMC Highwoods 20 Save Now »