The 78th annual North Florida Fair will be held from Thursday, November 7th through Sunday, November 17th, at the fairgrounds in Tallahassee.
The 11 day fair features free entertainment such as the Anastasini Circus and Show Me Swine Racers, live music every day at the Entertainment Stage, a large midway with exciting carnival rides and games for all ages by Strates Shows, agricultural exhibits and livestock shows, delicious food, and much more!
The fair features several admission and ticket specials, the biggest three are:
- November 7th – Opening Night Dollar Day: Gate admission is $1 per person (free for children 5 and under). Ride wristbands are $18 each.
- November 12th – Two Buck Tuesday: Gate admission is $2 per person (free for children 5 and under). Ride wristbands are $18 each.
- November 14th – Carload Night: For $60, each passenger in a vehicle who are buckled into individual seat belts will receive gate admission and unlimited rides (max 8 people.) Regular gate admission is also available.
Pay one price unlimited ride specials are $25 each most nights with $18 specials on Opening night, Nov 7th & Tuesday, Nov 12th. Unlimited ride wristbands do not include gate admission.
Advance Sale admission tickets and admission/unlimited rides VIP tickets are on sale until November 7th. Advance sale tickets can be purchased online at the fair’s website or in person at local RCD Shell stations. See the North Florida Fair’s ticket page for details.
- $8 for ages 13+
- $5 for children ages 5 – 12
- Free for children 5 and under
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information for the North Florida Fair can be found at the fair’s vendor page.