The 64th annual Greater Jacksonville Fair will be held from Thursday, November 7th through Sunday, November 17th, located at the Fairgrounds in downtown Jacksonville.
The JaxFair features agricultural and animal exhibits, a midway packed with carnival rides and games for all ages, fantastic midway entertainment including the 3 Ring Super Circus and Jump! The Ultimate Dog Show, a huge selection of food and retail vendors, and free concerts by Uncle Kracker on Nov 8th, Blue Öyster Cult on Nov 15th, and others!
Pay one Price ride armbands are available every day, be sure to check the official website for a list of prices and hours.
The Jacksonville Fair has several Deal Days:
- November 7th – Opening Day Special: Free admission with the purchase of a $15 unlimited rides wristband.
- November 9th – Student Day at the Fair: Students ages 17 and under admitted for FREE from 10am – 3pm.
- November 11th– Military Day: Active duty military and veterans admitted FREE (up to 3 family members.) $10 unlimited ride armbands for for military and veterans.
- November 12th – $2 Dollar Tuesday: Admission is $2 per person and rides are $2 each!
- November 13th – Family Day: One child (12 and under) admitted FREE with the purchase of a full price adult ticket. Ride armbands on Family Day are $10.
- November 14th – College Night: College students with valid college student ID admitted FREE; $10 ride wristbands (with valid student ID.)
- Fridays: Seniors Days: Seniors ages 65 and older admitted FREE.
- Saturdays: Student Days: Students ages 17 and under admitted for FREE from 10am – 3pm.
Advance sale tickets are available at the JaxFair’s website. See this page for information.
Be sure to check the JaxFair’s website for a complete schedule of events and entertainment.
- Adults: $10
- Children 6-12: $6
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Seniors 65 and older: $6