The 43rd annual Collier County Fair returns to Naples from Thursday, March 14th through Sunday, March 24th.
The 11-day fair features agricultural and livestock shows, a giant midway with rides for all ages by Reithoffer Shows, tasty food and treats, craft and retail vendors, and free entertainment including High Diving Pirates of the Caribbean, Ives Brothers Big Air BMX / FMX, and the Demo Derby on March 17th.
The Collier County Fair has several specials:
- Pre-sale MegaPasses are available online for $28 each. MegaPasses are valid for one time use and include One Admission and One Ride Armband for a Child or Adult. See the ticket page for details.
- Unlimited Ride Armbands are also available at the fair for various prices per night. See the fair’s schedule for details.
- The fair offers several admission specials and discount days. Be sure to check the fair’s schedule for details.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays: 6pm – 11pm
- Wednesday: 2pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 6pm – 1am
- Saturdays: 1pm – 1am
- Sunday, March 17th: 1pm – 11pm
- Sunday, March 24th: 1pm – 10pm
- Adults (12 years and older)
- $10 per person
- $15 on Saturdays, March 17th & 24th
- $5 on Monday, March 19th
- Children (6-11): $5 per person
- Children 5 and under: Free
Event Sites & Contact
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact #: (239) 455-1444
- Event Website: Website
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- Event Twitter: Twitter
Vendor & Concessionaire information can be found at the Collier County Fair’s vendor page.