The 43rd annual Collier County Fair returns to Naples from Thursday, March 14th through Sunday, March 24th.
The 11-day fair features agricultural and livestock shows, a giant midway with rides for all ages by Reithoffer Shows, tasty food and treats, craft and retail vendors, and free entertainment including High Diving Pirates of the Caribbean, Ives Brothers Big Air BMX / FMX, and the Demo Derby on March 17th.
The Collier County Fair has several specials:
- Pre-sale MegaPasses are available online for $28 each. MegaPasses are valid for one time use and include One Admission and One Ride Armband for a Child or Adult. See the ticket page for details.
- Unlimited Ride Armbands are also available at the fair for various prices per night. See the fair’s schedule for details.
- The fair offers several admission specials and discount days. Be sure to check the fair’s schedule for details.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays: 6pm – 11pm
- Wednesday: 2pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 6pm – 1am
- Saturdays: 1pm – 1am
- Sunday, March 17th: 1pm – 11pm
- Sunday, March 24th: 1pm – 10pm
- Adults (12 years and older)
- $10 per person
- $15 on Saturdays, March 17th & 24th
- $5 on Monday, March 19th
- Children (6-11): $5 per person
- Children 5 and under: Free
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Website: Website
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- Event Twitter: Twitter
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact #: 2394551444
Vendor & Concessionaire information can be found at the Collier County Fair’s vendor page.
Please note that FL Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.
All Naples Kayak Rentals
Up to 50% Off on Kayaking - Recreational at All Naples Kayak Rentals Save Now »
Fishing Solves Everything
$345.23 for Four-Hour Fishing Trip for Up to Three People with Fishing Solves Everything ($450 Value) Save Now »