The Southwest Florida Lee County Fair kicks off on Thursday, February 22nd for 11 days of fun and excitement! The fair has been entertaining families since 1924 and features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, a midway with exciting carnival rides for all ages, great food and delicious treats, free entertainment such as Sea Lion Splash and Barn Yard Review, live music, and much more.
There are several promotions for the Southwest Florida Fair including advance sale Mega Passes which are $25 each along with several discount and ride special nights. See the fair’s specials page for details on daily promotions and the fair’s tickets page for Mega Pass information.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: Gates open at 4pm
- Wednesday: Gates open at 2pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: Gates open at 11am
- Adults: $10
- Children (Ages 6-11): $5
- Parking is free
Event Sites & Contact
- » Golf World Discount Shop and Driving Range | North Fort Myers, FL
240 or 400 Range Balls, or $30 Value at Golf World Discount Shop and Driving Range (Up to 53% Off)
- » Billie Swamp Safari | Clewiston, FL
Airboat Ride or Swamp Buggy Tour for One, Two, or Four at Billie Swamp Safari (Up to 29% Off)
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
11831 Bayshore Rd, North Fort Myers, FL 33917Get Directions