The 77th annual North Florida Fair takes place from Thursday, November 8th through Sunday, November 18th at the fairgrounds in Tallahassee. The 11 day fair features free entertainment such as the Anastasini Circus and Show Me Swine Racers, live music every day at the Community Stage, a midway with exciting carnival rides and games for all ages by Strates Shows, agricultural exhibits and livestock shows, delicious food, and much more.
The fair features several admission and ticket specials including Opening Night Dollar Day on Nov 8th where admission is $1 per person, and Carload Night on Nov 15th. Check the North Florida Fair’s website for a complete schedule of specials.
Pay one price unlimited ride specials are $25 each most nights with $18 specials on Opening night, Nov 8th & Tuesday, Nov 13th. Unlimited ride passes do not include gate admission.
Advance Sale admission tickets and admission/unlimited rides VIP tickets are on sale until November 8th. Advance sale tickets can be purchased online at the fair’s website or in person at local RCD Shell stations. See the North Florida Fair’s ticket page for details.
- Monday – Thursday: 5pm – 10:30pm
- Fridays: 5pm – 11pm (Rides midway closes at 1am)
- Saturdays: 12 noon – 11pm
- Sundays: 12 noon – 9pm
- General admission for adults is $8
- Youth 6-12 years old are $5
- Children 5 and under are Free
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information for the North Florida Fair can be found at the fair’s vendor page.
- Go City CardOrlando Explorer Pass: Admission to 3 or 5 Things to Do to 15+ Dinner Shows, SEA LIFE, Gatorland, Madame Tussauds & More
- Alabama's 50th Anniversary Tour with The Charlies Daniels BandAlabama's 50th Anniversary Tour with The Charlies Daniels Band on October 10 at 7 p.m.
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
North Florida Fair, 441 Paul Russell Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32301Get Directions