The Collier County Fair returns to Naples on Thursday, March 15th for 11 days of fun! The fair, now in its 42nd year, features agricultural and livestock shows, free entertainment including Lady Houdini Escape Artist and Hansen’s Spectacular Acrobatic Sensations along with a demolition derby and team racing on March 18th, a midway with carnival rides for all ages, great food and treats, games, vendors, and more!
The Collier County Fair has several specials
- Pre-sale MegaPasses are available online for $26 each. MegaPasses are valid for one time use and include One Admission and One Ride Armband for a Child or Adult. See the ticket page for details.
- Unlimited Ride Armbands are also available at the fair for various prices per night. See the fair’s schedule for details.
- The fair offers several admission specials and discount days. Be sure to check the fair’s schedule for details.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays: 6pm – 11pm
- Wednesday: 2pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 6pm – 1am
- Saturdays: 1pm – 1am
- Sundays: 1pm – 11pm
- Adults (12 years and older)
- $10 per person
- $15 on Saturdays, March 17th & 24th
- $5 on Monday, March 19th
- Children (6-11): $5 per person
- Children 5 and under: Free
Event Sites & Contact
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact #: (239) 455-1444
- Event Website: Website
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- Event Twitter: Twitter
Vendor & Concessionaire information can be found at the Collier County Fair’s vendor page.
751 39th Ave NE, Naples, FL 34120Get Directions