The Manatee County Fair returns to the fairgrounds in Palmetto from Thursday, January 13th through Sunday, January 23rd for a week and a half of family fun!
The 11 day fair features agricultural & animal exhibits, daily entertainment including Circus Hollywood and Wolves of the World, live music, plenty of scrumptious food, a carnival midway with rides and games for all ages by Belle City Amusements, craft and retail vendors, and much more!
Admission is $10 for ages 13+, $6 for children 6-12, and Free for children 5 and under. Admission specials at the fair as as follows:
- Jan 13th: $6 for ages 13+, $3 for children 6-12
- Jan 17th – Kids Day at the Fair: All children and students with school ID get in free from Noon-3pm
- Jan 18th: Free admission for all ages! (sponsored by Palmetto Build)
- Jan 19th – Seniors Day: $6 admission for senior citizens
Pay one Price ride armbands, good for unlimited rides on the day of purchase, are available each day.
- 13 & older: $10
- Children 6-12: $6
- Children 5 & under: Free
- Military with Active Status ID: $6
- Parking is $10