The 2020 Manatee County Fair returns to the fairgrounds in Palmetto from Thursday, January 16th through Sunday, January 26th for 11 days of family fun!
This long running fair features agricultural & animal exhibits and shows, daily entertainment such as the Show Me Safari Pig Races and Paul Bunyan’s Lumberjack Show, a carnival midway with rides and games for all ages by Belle City Amusements, food and merchandise vendors, and much more!
Pay one Price ride armbands are available each day. See the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of events and activities.
- Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays: 5pm – 10pm
- Saturdays: 12 noon – 10pm
- Monday, Jan 20th: 12 noon – 10pm
- Wednesday, Jan 22nd: 12 noon – 10pm
- Sunday, Jan 19th: 12 noon – 10pm
- Sunday, Jan 26th: 12 noon – 7pm
- 13 & older: $10
- Children 6-12: $6
- Children 5 & under: Free
- Seniors 55+: $9
- Military with Active Status ID: $6
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor & exhibitor information and forms can be found at the Manatee County Fair’s Vendor Page.