The 60th Annual Martin County Fair & Youth Livestock Show kicks off on Friday, February 8th at the fairgrounds in Stuart. The 9 day fair is the largest single event held in Martin County, drawing over 70,000 people from across the Treasure Coast and features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, a midway with exciting rides for all ages, delicious food and treats, live music and entertainment, and a whole lot more!
Admission is Free on Opening night, February 8th, and $0.25 cents on Tuesday, Feb 12th, as a throwback to the admission prices at the first Martin County Fair in 1959.
Pay one price unlimited ride armbands are available each day:
- $25 each on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday
- $20 each on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Discounted advance sale admission tickets and ride + admission combo tickets are on sale at the fair’s website.
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm – 10pm
- Fridays: 4:30pm – 12 midnight
- Saturdays: 12 noon – 12 midnight
- Sunday: 12 noon – 10pm
- $10 per person on Saturdays, Sunday, and Thurs Feb 14th.
- $7 per person on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Feb 15th.
- Free for children 5 & under
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information can be found at the Martin County Fair’s vendor page.