The 60th Annual Martin County Fair & Youth Livestock Show kicks off on Friday, February 8th at the fairgrounds in Stuart. The 9 day fair is the largest single event held in Martin County, drawing over 70,000 people from across the Treasure Coast and features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, a midway with exciting rides for all ages, delicious food and treats, live music and entertainment, and a whole lot more!
Admission is Free on Opening night, February 8th, and $0.25 cents on Tuesday, Feb 12th, as a throwback to the admission prices at the first Martin County Fair in 1959.
Pay one price unlimited ride armbands are available each day:
- $25 each on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday
- $20 each on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Discounted advance sale admission tickets and ride + admission combo tickets are on sale at the fair’s website.
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm – 10pm
- Fridays: 4:30pm – 12 midnight
- Saturdays: 12 noon – 12 midnight
- Sunday: 12 noon – 10pm
- $10 per person on Saturdays, Sunday, and Thurs Feb 14th.
- $7 per person on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Feb 15th.
- Free for children 5 & under
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information can be found at the Martin County Fair’s vendor page.
Please note that FL Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.