The Manatee County Fair kicks off on Thursday, January 11th at the fairgrounds in Palmetto for 11 days of family fun! The fair is a showcase for the best of Manatee County an features exciting exhibits and vendors, livestock shows and auctions, competitions, a thrill-packed midway, delicious food, and a variety of great entertainment including Colton Dixon on Jan 14th and Phil Vassar on the 19th.
- Tuesday Jan 16th and Thursdays & Fridays: 5pm – 10pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturdays and Sunday Jan 14th: 12 noon – 10pm
- Sunday, Jan 21st: 12 noon – 7pm
- Daily Adult (13 & Up) $8
- Daily Senior (55 & Up) $7
- Daily Military (with Active Status I.D.) $5
- Children (6-12) $5
- Children (5 & Under) Free
Event Sites & Contact
Please note that FL Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.