The Charlotte County Fair returns to Port Charlotte on Friday, January 26th for 10 days of family fun! The fair features agricultural and livestock shows and exhibits, a midway packed with exciting rides for all ages, delicious food, great entertainment including the Lance Gifford Magic Show and Anastasia Thrill Show, games and prizes, and a whole lot more!
The Charlotte County Fair has several discount days. Be sure to check the fair’s official website for additional details or changes:
- Each Friday (Jan 26th & Feb 2nd) the fair offers a discount admission + ride special for $20 each.
- Sunday, Jan 28th is Senior’s Day; $2 admission for seniors.
- Monday, Jan 29th: $2 admission and $2 per ride.
- Tuesday, Jan 30th: Free admission and pay one price rides are $15 each.
- Saturday, Feb 3rd is 4H/FFA Day; Free gate admission for those with with 4H/FFA Card, pin, shirt.
- Sunday, Feb 4th: Free Gate Admission to all students and school employees with Valid ID.
- The fair also offers pay one price ride specials each day.
Fridays5pm – 1am Saturdays12 noon – 11pm Sunday, Jan 28th12 noon – 10pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday5pm – 10pm Tuesday, Jan 30th3pm – 10pm Sunday, Feb 4th12 noon – 6pm
- Adults: $7
- Students: $5
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Parking is $5 per car
Event Sites & Contact
2333 El Jobean Rd Port Charlotte, FL 33948