The 83rd annual Pensacola Interstate Fair kicks off on Thursday, October 19th for 11 big days of fun! The fair is Pensacola’s biggest and longest-running annual event and features big name entertainment including Trace Adkins, Candlebox, and A Thousand Horses among other artists, an action packed midway with carnival rides for all ages, delicious food and treats, agricultural exhibits, midway entertainment, and much, much more!
- Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 4pm – 1am
- Saturdays: 11am – 12 midnight
- Sunday, Oct 22nd: 11am – 11pm
- Sunday, Oct 29th: 11am – 10pm
- $12 for ages 12 and older
- $6 for Ages 4-11
- Free for children 3 & under
Event Sites & Contact
Concession and vendor information can be found at the fair’s vendor page.