The 2019 St. Lucie County Fair kicks off on Friday, February 22nd at the fairgrounds in Fort Pierce. The 10 day fair features agricultural and livestock exhibits, a midway with exciting carnival rides for all ages, grandstand entertainment such as the PRCA Rodeo on Feb 22nd & 23rd and Demo Derby on March 2nd, live music by Carley Pearce on Feb 26th and Seth Anthony on the 23rd, and much more.
Discounted admission tickets, 1 day admission + rides wristband passes, and Mega Passes good for gate admission and Unlimited Rides every day of the 2018 St Lucie County Fair. See the fair’s website for details.
The fair also has daily admission and rides specials, see their Daily Deals page for details.
- Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 4pm – 1:30am
- Saturdays: 12 noon – 12 midnight
- Sunday, February 24th: 12 noon – 11pm
- Sunday, March 3rd: 12 noon – 10pm
- Adults (Age 13+): $15.00
- Children (Age 6-12): $5.00
- Children Under 6: Free
- Seniors (Age 50+) & Veterans: $8.00
- This fair has several discount admission nights, be sure to check the fair’s Daily Deals page for details.
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Website: Website
Vendor information can be found at the St Lucie County Fair’s vendor page.
Saint Lucie County Fairgrounds, 15601 W Midway Rd, Fort Pierce, FL 34945Get Directions