The 84th annual Pensacola Interstate Fair will take place from Thursday, October 18th through Sunday, October 28th, located at the fairgrounds in Pensacola. The fair is Pensacola’s biggest and longest-running annual event and features live music, an action packed midway with carnival rides for all ages, delicious food and treats, agricultural exhibits and animals, midway entertainment, and much more.
- Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 4pm – 2am
- Saturdays: 11am – 12 midnight
- Sunday, Oct 21st: 11am – 11pm
- Sunday, Oct 28th: 11am – 10pm
- $12 for ages 12 and older
- $6 for Ages 4-11
- Free for children 3 & under
Event Sites & Contact
Concession and vendor information can be found at the fair’s vendor page.
Pensacola Interstate Fair, 6655 Mobile Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32526Get Directions