The 59th Annual Martin County Fair & Youth Livestock Show kicks off on Friday, February 9th at the fairgrounds in Stuart. The 9 day fair is the largest single event held in Martin County, drawing over 70,000 people from across the Treasure Coast and features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, a midway with exciting rides for all ages, delicious food and treats, live music and entertainment, and a whole lot more!
Admission is Free on Opening night, February 9th.
Pay one price unlimited ride bands are available each day:
- $25 each on Saturdays, Sundays, and Opening night (Feb 9th)
- $20 each on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
- $10 on Tuesday (Feb 13th)
Discounted advance sale admission tickets and ride + admission combo tickets are on sale at the fair’s website and select area retailers.
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm – 10pm
- Fridays: 4:30pm – 12 midnight
- Saturdays: 12 noon – 12 midnight
- Sunday: 12 noon – 10pm
- $7 per person
- Children 3 & under: Free
- Seniors 60 and older: $3
- Free admission on opening night, February 9th.
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information can be found at the Martin County Fair’s vendor page.
- » Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center | Stuart, FL
$15.50 for Visit for Two to the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center (Up to $24 Value)
- » Crystal ballroom in rio | Jensen Beach, FL
Two 30-minute Dance Lessons, One Group Class & Dance Party for Up to Two at Crystal Ballroom (Up to 73% Off)
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
2616 SE Dixie Hwy, Stuart, FL 34996Get Directions