The Manatee County Fair kicks off on Thursday, January 11th at the fairgrounds in Palmetto for 11 days of family fun! The fair is a showcase for the best of Manatee County an features exciting exhibits and vendors, livestock shows and auctions, competitions, a thrill-packed midway, delicious food, and a variety of great entertainment including Colton Dixon on Jan 14th and Phil Vassar on the 19th.
Pay one price ride specials are available every day. The fair also has several reduced admission days. Be sure to check the Manatee County Fair’s website for ride armband hours and specials days.
- Tuesday Jan 16th and Thursdays & Fridays: 5pm – 10pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturdays and Sunday Jan 14th: 12 noon – 10pm
- Sunday, Jan 21st: 12 noon – 7pm
- Daily Adult (13 & Up) $8
- Daily Senior (55 & Up) $7
- Daily Military (with Active Status I.D.) $5
- Children (6-12) $5
- Children (5 & Under) Free
Event Sites & Contact
1303 17th St W, Palmetto, FL 34221Get Directions