The Hernando County Fair & Youth Livestock Show returns to the fairgrounds in Brooksville on Friday, April 13th and runs through Sunday, April 21st. The nine day fair features agricultural exhibits and livestock shows, great entertainment including Lance Gifford & Co magic and hypnotist and the Banana Derby, live music, a midway with carnival rides and games, delicious food, and more!
Ride armbands are available every day, and are $20 per wristband/per day Monday – Friday, $25 each on Saturdays, and $15 on Sunday. Individual ride tickets are also available.
The Hernando County Fair has several admission specials:
- Friday April 13th is Kids Day: Admission is Free for those 18 & under with purchase of a ride armband
- Monday, April 16th is Hero’s Day: 1/2 Price admission for active duty miliary, firefighters, and law enforcement. (must have ID)
- Wednesday, April 18th is Senior Citizen’s Day: Half price admission for seniors 55+
- Monday – Friday: Gates open at 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Gates open at 12 noon
- 13 and older: $8
- Ages 4-12: $4
- Ages 3 and under: Free
- Free parking
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor forms can be found at the fair’s Form’s page.
6436 Broad St, Brooksville, FL 34601Get Directions