The Flagler County Fair returns to the fairgrounds in Bunnell on Wednesday, April 4th. The five day fair features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, great food and treats, a midway with carnival rides and games, live music and entertainment, Rock n’ Ribs Fest on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and much more!
The Flagler County Fair has several specials:
- On Wednesday, admission is Free with the donation of a non-perishable food item
- Pay one Price ride specials are as follows:
- Wed, Thurs, Fri: $20 per ride band/per night.
- Saturday: Ride bands are $20 each and valid from 12 noon – 6pm.
- Sunday: Ride bands are $15 each
- There’s a coupon for $5 off Wednesday ride bands at the fair’s website.
- Wednesday – Friday: Gates open at 5pm
- Saturday: Gates open at 12 noon
- Sunday: Gates open at 1pm and close at 6pm
- Free gate admission with donation of a non-perishable food item
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Admission is $5
- Children 10 and under are Free
- Free admission for everyone
Event Sites & Contact
Form for exhibitors and commercial vendor form requests can be found at the fair’s exhibitor’s page.
150 Sawgrass Road Bunnell, FL 32110Get Directions