The Flagler County Fair returns to the fairgrounds in Bunnell on Wednesday, April 4th. The five day fair features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, great food and treats, a midway with carnival rides and games, live music and entertainment, Rock n’ Ribs Fest on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and much more!
- Wednesday – Friday: Gates open at 5pm
- Saturday: Gates open at 12 noon
- Sunday: Gates open at 1pm and close at 6pm
- Free gate admission with donation of a non-perishable food item
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Admission is $5
- Children 10 and under are Free
- Free admission for everyone
Event Sites & Contact
Form for exhibitors and commercial vendor form requests can be found at the fair’s exhibitor’s page.