The Fair at Fenway South returns for two big weekends of fun at JetBlue park in Ft Myers from Thursday, November 9th through Sunday, November 11th the first week and November 15th through Nov 18th the second week.
The fair will have fun for the entire family including exciting carnival rides for all ages by Wade Shows, fabulous midway entertainment such as Pirates of the Columbian Caribbean High Wire Thrill Show and Lance Gifford Illusion Show, delicious festival food, petting zoo, carnival games, and more.
Pay one price ride bracelets are available each day for $25 each and allow for unlimited rides on any one day of the fair. Discounted pre-sale ride bracelets are on sale at $5 off regular price along with Family Four Pack deals. See the fair’s ticket page for details.
- Thursday, Nov 15th: 5pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 5pm – 11pm
- Saturdays: 1pm – 11pm
- Sundays: 1pm – 11pm
- November 12th – 14th: Closed
- $8 per person (2 for 1 Admission Coupon is available at the fair’s website)
- Children 2 and under are admitted Free
Event Sites & Contact
- » Nomiki’s Plakka Greek Restaurant | Fort Myers, FL
$12.50 for $20 Worth of Greek Cuisine and Drinks at Nomiki’s Plakka Greek Restaurant
- » The Shell Factory and Nature Park | North Fort Myers, FL
Nature Park and Fun Park Admission for Two or Four at Shell Factory and Nature Park (Up to 50% Off)
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
JetBlue Park, 11500 Fenway South Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33913Get Directions