The 2018 Clay County Agricultural Fair kicks off on Thursday, March 29th for 10 days of down home country fun! The fair features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, a midway full of rides for children and thrill seekers alike, delicious food and treats, vendors, nightly entertainment, concerts by Russell Dickerson, High Valley, Chris Janson, and more!
Unlimited ride armbands available each day at various prices. Discounted pre-sale admission tickets are available at the fair’s website through March 28th. See the fair’s Ticket Information page for details.
The Clay County Fair has several deals and discount days. Check the fair’s website for a complete list of promotional days.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, April 6th: 4pm – 11pm
- Thursday, April 5th: 12 noon – 11pm
- Thursday, March 29th: 2pm – 11pm
- Friday, March 30th: 11am – 11pm
- Saturdays & Monday, April 2nd: 10am – 11pm
- Sunday, April 1st: 11am – 9pm
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and applications can be found at the fair’s vendor page.
2497 State Road 16 W. Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043Get Directions