The Citrus County Fair returns to Inverness on Monday, March 26th for a week of family fun! The fair features agricultural and livestock shows and exhibits, a midway with thrilling rides for all ages, delicious food and treats, entertainment, and more.
Carnival midway opens on Tuesday. Pay one price ride wristbands are available every day, check the fair’s official website for details.
- Monday: 5pm – 10pm (no midway)
- Tuesday & Thursday: 5pm – 10pm
- Wednesday & Friday: 1pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 11am – 10pm
- Sunday: 2pm – 7pm
- Adults: $7
- Children 4-10: $4
- Children 3 & Under: Free
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and applications can be found at the fair’s vendor page.
- » O'Malley's Alley | Ocala, FL
Pub Food and Drinks for Two, Four, or Carry-Out at O’Malley’s Alley (Up to 38% Off)
- » 50th Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals | Gainesville, FL
50th Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals on Friday, March 15, at 9 a.m.
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
3600 S Florida Ave, Inverness, FL 34450Get Directions