There’s currently a special running on Groupon where you can save 50% on admission tickets to the Central Florida Fair. See Groupon for details.
The Central Florida Fair kicks off at the fairgrounds in Orlando on Thursday, March 1st for 3 big weekends of fun! The fair features agricultural and livestock exhibits and shows, creative & food arts, horticultural exhibits, a midway with exciting rides for all ages, free entertainment, live music, vendors, food, and more!
The Central Florida Fair has several specials
- Pay one Price Ride Wristbands, good for unlimited rides on the day of purchase, are $20 each on Wednesdays, $25 each on Thursdays & Fridays, and $30 each on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Thursday, March 1st: $1 Admission with canned food donation from (4pm-8pm) (One Non Perishable Can food item per person); $1 Rides each Ride All Night Long until 10:00pm
- Wednesday, March 7th & March 14th: Free admission for Students/Teachers with Student ID
- Thursday, March 8th & March 15th: Rides are $2 each ALL Night Long!
- Wednesdays – Fridays: Fair opens at 4pm
- Saturdays: Gates open at 10am
- Sundays: Gates open at 11am
- Mondays & Tuesdays: Closed
- Adults: $12
- Children (6-11): $7
- Children 5 and under: Free
Event Sites & Contact
Interested in becoming a vendor? Information and application can be found at the Central Florida Fair’s vendor page.
4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808Get Directions