The 40th annual Collier County Fair kicks off on March 17th for 11 days of fun, entertainment, and education. The fair features agricultural and livestock shows and contests, midway with rides for all ages, great food, demolition derby, live music and entertainment, and fun for the entire family!
Free parking. Admission and ride MegaPasses available prior to the start of the fair for $22.50. Check the official website for details.
- Thursday, March 17th: Free admission with 2 Cans of Dog/Cat Food from 6-7pm
- Monday, March 21st: Free admission all day
- Tuesday, March 22nd: Seniors Day 1-5pm; $5 admission to seniors (stay as long as you want)
- Tuesday, March 22nd: Twelve Buck Tuesday 6pm – 11pm; ride wristbands are $12.
- Wednesday, March 23rd: Free admission with 2 Cans of People Food from 6-7pm
- Thursday, March 24th: Kiddy Craze, $5.00 Armbands good for Kiddy Rides Only.
- Sunday, March 27th: Easter Egg “Hunt” in the parking Lot at 1:30pm (Bring your own Basket)
751 39th Avenue N.E. Naples, Florida 34120Get Directions